Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My new website

It's a rainy day in Stevens Point and I finally got a chance to really look at the work my daughter Darcy and her husband Jason did on my new Dreams of Yesteryear website. I must say I'm impressed. But then again, I'm her mother--of course I'm impressed, right. I invite you to take a thorough look at the "Dreams" website and see if you don't agree. It's full of history about our town and this historic old house. Beautifully written and illustrated. And best of all, easy to navigate. And, if you like what you see and want a website of your own, Darcy and Jason Bunn have started their own website design company-- Promotion Web Design. http://www.dreamsofyesteryear.com/promotion-web-design.html. They have a number of beautiful websites in their portfolio and they promise low rates and quality work. Their belief is that every business deserves a beautiful website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home