Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Great time to Visit Wisconsin

I think fall in Wisconsin makes weathering winters in Wisconsin worth it. Each fall as the colors of the trees change, I'm reminded how beautiful our state is. The Wisconsin River is just a block away from our B&B and is the perfect spot to watch the colors turn as we head toward the peak colors of the season. Come watch the colors change with us at Dreams of Yesteryear. Enjoy a ride through the woods on our Green Circle Hiking/Biking Trails. And, enjoy a stay at our bed and breakfast. We'd love to share the autumn experience with you.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Carol said…

    I agree. I think fall in Wisconsin is absolutely the best!! Being from southern Wisconsin, one of the highlights of the fall, is to go up north for the fall colors. I don't know if they're better up there or it's just an excuse to get away. I love the ride and seeing all the beautiful fall colors. I think you start relaxing as soon as the car starts moving. What a wonderful time for a getaway!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home