Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Dreams Gets a College Pro Facelift

Dreams of Yesteryear Bed and Breakfast has the reputation for being well-maintained.  We strive to keep the outside looking as beautiful as the inside. One thing I longed for, though, was to see every square inch of the building painted in the same season.  Prior to this year, at the advice of a neighbor who also owns an old Victorian, we painted one side of the house a year or hit the places where it was needed most.  So you can understand my feeling after owning the house for 26 years, I wanted to see the house completely painted.  I wanted her to look as fresh as the year she was built.

So it was with this in mind, that I researched College Pro Painters to do the job.  I usually try to hire college students whenever possible to do jobs around the bed and breakfast, but I must say, I was a little apprehensive about sending college students to the top of my three story house.  After making sure these students were trained and insured, I decided to give them a chance.   I must say I was pleasantly surprised at the result.  I'm posting some photos to share



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home